New Membership Deal
Fantastic new membership deal for 2020. Contact Rob @outlanegolf1906 or @rboothprogolf for more details or simply call in to have a friendly chat
On the odd occasions that no board member is available to accept your subscription payment Caroline or Club Professional are now authorized to take payment.
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE (GENTS AND LADIES)||COST FULL YEAR*(£)|
|Full Playing (7 Day)||775.00#|
|Full Playing (6 Day)||680.00|
|Midweek (5 Day)||590.00|
|Young Adult 3 (36-38)||525.00|
|Young Adult 2 (26-35)||425.00|
|Young Adult 1 (22 to 25)||325.00|
|Junior (16 to 21)||150.00|
|Junior (under 16)||75.00|
|NEW – Ladies 9 Hole Membership||375.00|
- #Bar Card Top-Up:– A Full Member will be required to add £50 Bar Card Top-up, to be used within the Calendar Year.
- Over-65:– To qualify for over-65 discount, Members joining from 1 Jan 1995 onwards need to have completed a minimum of 20 years Membership.
- Juniors:– A Junior member who has a Parent as a Full Playing Member (6 or 7 Day) will receive a 20% discount. One Parent of under 16 Juniors is asked to become at least a Social member of the Club.
- Couples:– Husband and Wives who are both Full Playing Members (6 or 7 Day) will each receive a 10% discount on their fees.
- Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) status means that the club offers concessionary full membership for those on low or modest income who are unable to pay in excess of £520 per annum, those interested should contact the Club Secretary.
- Paying Monthly:– Fees may be paid monthly over 10 months by Standing Order, Members need to set this up from their own bank to Outlane Golf Club Ltd – bank details on request. A charge of £2 per month (for 10 months) will be added to cover bank charges.