Green Fee Charges & Arrangements
Book On Line, No premium for playing at the weekend, Easy Access to the M62
Ring the Professional on 01422 374762 Ext 1 for great deals on group bookings
1st November to March 31st
|Adult With a member – round||£10.00||Members only
|Adult Without a member – round||18.00||Members Only
TRY OUR WINTER GOLF DEAL - ALL DAY SUNDAY & TUESDAY ONLY £15.00 per person including Bacon Butties!!!!
(RING THE PROFESSIONAL FOR AVAILABILITY)
All green fees include public liability insurance of up to £5 million.
Bacon sandwich & coffee on arrival plus 2 course meal can be added to any round (kitchen times permitting).
Children (aged 16 and under) of any category of member of Outlane Golf Club may use the facilities for the nominal fee of £2.00 per day , provided they are accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. They must also be seen to be observing the dress code and course etiquette.
A playing member can sign in a maximum of three guests on any one day. The same visitor cannot be signed in more than 6 times in total in any 12 month period.
Social members are not playing members and no special playing arrangements exist for them.
Use one of the following methods to submit an membership form:-
Which one is for you?
- Decide which membership category is right for you
- Call into the club and see the Professional for a membership form
- Call the Professional or Secretary on one of the telephone numbers above, they will send you a membership form
- Download a membership form as a PDF file from the link below
- Complete and pass the form to the Secretary.
What happens then?
- You will be invited to a welcome meeting and a look round
- If we and you are happy, pay your subscription and go and get your clubs!
Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC)
- CASC status means that the club offers concessionary membership for those on low or modest income for £480 per annum to those who can’t afford to pay more. Included in this price is insurance and affiliation fees. This concessionary membership allows the member to play on 3 week days and on one day at the weekend. Those who want to take advantage of the reduced price membership must apply to the Secretary of the club and demonstrate that the full cost of membership would not be affordable to them.
Frequently asked questions?
- What playing membership categories are there – 7 day, 6 Day (excludes Sat) & Midweek (excludes Sat/Sun).
- Do I need a proposer and seconder – no
- Is there an entrance fee – no it is suspended at the moment
- Do I have to pay all the subscription fee at once – no, you can pay in instalments via direct debit or standing order
- Do I need a handicap – no, our Professional provides lessons, for new members needing one, at reasonable rates
Dress Code In The Clubhouse
Following suggestions from a number of members of the golf club and a trial period in 2015, the 2016 AGM approved the “relaxed” clubhouse dress code shown below.
CLUBHOUSE DRESS CODE
To open an extra window with a golf club location map please select the Map option from the navigation menu. In the new window use the controls to the left of the map to change the scale (zoom in/out) and when ready use the ‘printer friendly’ button to the right of the map to print it. OPEN MAP
DIRECTIONS IF TRAVELLING WEST ON THE M62 – JUNCTION 24
If you are on the westbound carriageway you must leave the motorway at this junction. There is no westbound exit at Junction 23.Follow the slip road onto a dual carriageway and continue until you come to a roundabout. Leave this at the first exit (immediate left). Go all the way along this road until you reach another roundabout – you are now at junction 23. Go around this and leave at the next to the last exit signposted A640. This takes you over the M62 and into Outlane Village. Please drive carefully and observe the 30mph speed limit. As you leave the village you will see a Fish & Chip Shop and an Indian Take-Away on the left. Turn left immediately after these (you will also see a stone plaque in the opposite wall with the name of the Golf Club on it). Drive down this road and under the motorway bridge and the Golf Club is on the left. Please be careful on approach, the car park has a one way system with both entrance and exit on a narrow road. You are likely to meet exiting traffic head-on.
DIRECTIONS IF TRAVELLING EAST ON THE M62 – JUNCTION 23
If you are on the eastbound carriageway leave the motorway at this junction and follow the slip road over the top of the motorway until you come to a roundabout. Go all the way around the roundabout and leave at the last exit signposted A640. This takes you back over the M62 and into Outlane Village. Please drive carefully and observe the 30mph speed limit. As you leave the village you will see a Fish & Chip Shop and an Indian Take-Away on the left. Turn left immediately after these (you will also see a stone plaque in the opposite wall with the name of the Golf Club on it). Drive down this road and under the motorway bridge and the Golf Club is on the left. Please be careful on approach, the car park has a one way system with both entrance and exit on a narrow road. You are likely to meet exiting traffic head-on.
Open Competition Schedule for 2019 Coming Soon
2019 – Coming Soon